WEMS Lite PRO is the Multi User (Corporate) Edition Lite Software. This enables files from up to 10 Wolfcom cameras to be automatically extracted and managed on one easy-to-use interface. This feature alone can save hours of officers' time by not having to manually copy footage over to the pc from each body camera. It does this function simultaneously for multiple cams...
'ADMIN' and 'USERS' login under respective passwords to carry out their requirements. USER accounts can download and classify their footage, create cases, (etc), whilst ADMIN logins are required for higher level applications such as setting up devices and USERS, as well as deleting unwanted files.
It also allows officers to easily navigate through pages in order to search and manage files from not just Wolfcom cameras, but other body cameras or devices. It even allows other evidential documents to be uploaded manually and stored on the pc, to be readily searched and categorised along with video and photo files.
The WEMS Lite PRO is a software that requires minimum computing power, making it compatible with most computers.
Try before you buy?
You can download a free copy of the WEMS Lite (Single-User Edition) to assess its features and ascertain whether WEMS Lite PRO is suitable for your organisation's evidence management requirements.
Having a simple Widget Application Dashboard makes the software easy-to-use and intuitive, with a minimal learning curve. The WEMS Lite PRO Dashboard allows users to have quick access to digital evidence as well as keep up with WOLFCOM's latest news and updates.
ADMIN and USER logins
The WEMS Lite PRO allows both ADMIN and USERS to login and perform their various requirements. USERS can extract footage from their cams, search and tag files and apply files to cases, whilst ADMIN staff can manage Users and Devices, delete files, create cases, etc.
Law Enforcement activities are categorised by a Case Number or similar identifier. This allows both officers and their colleagues to organise all digital evidence from that case and assign them a specific Case Number. When they pull up a case, they can view and manage all the digital evidence affiliated with that case.
Officers and their colleagues (or management), can manage their digital evidence with ease. WEMS Lite PRO makes it easy for users to view files, edit metadata, change classifications, assign files to a case, and much more!
Quickly analyse all your digital evidence at a glance. The Analytics page offers an easy overview of all files by type, storage usage, and more.
Manage Your Device
WEMS Lite PRO allows teams to manage their WOLFCOM Body Cameras by entering the Device IDs and Device Types. It allows up to 10 Wolfcom cameras to be managed, and files extracted automatically.
Upload Files From Any Devices
Officers are able to upload files from any devices into WEMS Lite PRO; whether it's from a WOLFCOM body camera or any other device such as digital cameras, audio recorders, camcorders, cell phones, CCTV footage, and even digital documents (PDF, DOC, PPT).
Price is $750 excl gst (or $825 incl gst) per licence per year (up to 10 cameras).
Please contact us to purchase the WEMS Lite PRO (Multi User).
To trial the WEMS Lite (single user version), please refer to the download shown above, in association with the below instructions.
Instructions to Install WEMS Lite (single user version):
- Download the appropriate version of WEMS Lite (x32-bit or x64-bit) onto the computer will be managing body camera videos
- Once WEMS Lite is installed, a shortcut is placed on your desktop. Right-click this shortcut, and select "Run as Administrator" (this only needs to be done this one time for activation)
- Follow the required steps to create your account and please remember your password.
Hardware & OS Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 Home, Pro and Enterprise Editions (32-bit and 64-bit)
- CPU: Minimum 2.4GHz DC
- Memory: 4GB RAM (8GB is preferred)
- Hard Drive: Minimum 250GB
- File Storage: As per user storage need (1TB is preferred)
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000, NVidia or AMD GPU adapter
- Network: Not required
- Display: 14 inch Monitor or above, must support one of the following resolutions;
720p (1280 x 720)
1080p (1920 x 1080)
2K (2048 x 1080)
- USB Ports: Minimum 1 x USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 recommended)
- Application Size: Less than 600MB
- Optional: DVD writer (dual-layer/Blu-ray burners supported)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 or above
- Apple QuickTime 7 or later
- Windows & TV player 10 or later (only for Windows 10)
- VLC v2 or later
(Please note that Wolfcom Camera and Software Packages only operate on Windows PCs and not Apple OS Systems)
WEMS Lite PRO (Multi User) Up to 10 Cameras
(or for a quote) Contact Us, call us on 0403 641 220, or Email us on Rick@wolfcomglobal.com
We look forward to hearing from you for any enquiries that you may have.