PRICE - from $120
The Wolfcom Customised LBV brings all your organisation’s ‘wish list’ vest requirements into the one Customised Vest. Whether you need a specific pocket to hold your PDAs, your own logo on the front or back, a detachable glove pouch, or two-way radio holder, we can cater exactly to your officers’ needs.
The Wolfcom Customised Vests are tough, double stitched where it counts, and have a solid track record in the field. They are professional and sharp in appearance, and also promote a healthy officer workforce, given the benefits of wearing a Load Bearing Vest for officers’ posture and weight distribution.
Our team can simply and efficiently talk through your requirements and options and supply you with a robust, no obligation quote for your vests, just simply get in touch.
Options for the Customised LBV include the following:
(but any variations to other specs can be discussed and usually accommodated)
- Colour (hi vis yellow, orange, navy, black, dual colour, etc)
- Size (shoulder and waist additions/subtractions to Standard L-2XL size)
- Reflective tape on front and back, running horizontally and / or vertically
- Pocket and pouch designs and placement (for cuffs, bottles, PDAs, canisters, gloves, 2-ways, 1st aid kits, phones, bite-sticks/batons, torches, etc)
- Logos and reflecting wording on chest patches and vertical zip protectors
- Body-camera mounting options and position
- Belt loops
- Number of vests (minimum order quantity may be required for customised LBVs): Please Contact Us to discuss
If you prefer an off-the-shelf load bearing vest (Black or Hi Vis Yellow), then our Wolfcom Standard LBV may be ideal for you.
The Customised LBV have been “battle tested” and ideal for use in the following occupations:
- Local Council Compliance Officers
- Animal Welfare and Management Officers
- RSPCA, Wildlife Rescue and Parks Officers
- Static and Patrol Security Officers
- Transport Security Officers
- Police and Customs Associated Personnel
- Fisheries and Aviation
- Ambulance and Patient Transport
- Traffic and Rail Corridor Services
The weight distribution of the LBV is ideal to minimise strain and discomfort on the waist and lower back, often caused from a heavily equipped duty belt. An LBV also enables a quick and easy removal of an officer’s equipment, the ability to add equipment, and a much sturdier platform for if body-worn camera recordings are taking place. Vehicle access is also greatly enhanced when using an LBV as opposed to a duty belt, where equipment is often caught on the seat or seat belt upon entering or leaving a vehicle.
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS
On your web enquiry/email/phonecall, please state the following;
- Colour? Hi-vis yellow or Black (other colours available)
- Number of vests required? – so we can apply any volume discounts to your quote or order
- Removable patches with embroidered logos or reflective wording? – front and/or back
- Size? – the standard sizes are M-L and XL-2XL, so if your officers are larger or smaller, please indicate this on your enquiry
- Pockets and Pouches required? (see list above)
- ID holders and mounting tabs for radios mics and cameras?
- Pen holders?
- Belt loops?
- Location? – postcode or suburb (for freighting costs)
- Anything else? We look forward to your call
Wolfcom Customised Load Bearing Vest
(or for a quote with shipping costs) Contact Us, call us on 0403 641 220, or Email us on Rick@wolfcomglobal.com
We look forward to hearing from you for any enquiries that you may have.