BodyCam Sync™ Software with "Dock and Go" Technology.
Works with Wolfcom Halo/Vision & other CCI certified body cams.
Extracts footage from up to 12 Cameras automatically.
Are you Dragging and Dropping videos from your body camera to your PC?
Save time (& money!)… BodyCam Sync™ will automatically extract the files from your body camera, to a folder on your computer. If you have multiple cameras, simply dock the cameras or connect them to your computer and BodyCam Sync™ will do the rest.
- Easy to use.
- Works on any Windows 10 PC.
- Automatically detects each body camera and creates a folder for it.
- Automatically creates separate folders with user Badge ID and Device ID.
- Videos are automatically uploaded and sorted onto each officer's folder.
- Add as many cameras as you want.
- Upload up to 12 body cameras simultaneously.
- Dock and Go Technology saves you Time & Money.
- Works with Wolfcom Vision and Wolfcom Halo (both CCI Certified Body Cameras).
Instructions to Purchase and Activate BodyCam Sync™
- Purchase online or ask us for a formal quote
- Once paid/ordered, we will send you the Download Link with BodyCam Sync™ Licence Key
- Download BodyCam Sync™ onto the PC that will be storing body camera videos
- Inside the folder are 32bit and 64bit installers. Choose the appropriate version for your computer (most computers are 64bit)
- Once BodyCam Sync is installed, a shortcut is placed on your desktop. Right-click this shortcut, and select "Run as Administrator" (this only needs to be done this one time for activation)
- Type in your licensing information and click ACTIVATE
Please Contact Us for more information!
Please note the following:
- BodyCam Sync™ will bypass the required Admin/Setup Software and/or password that is required to access your cameras
- Once paid, License Keys will be issues from Wolfcom HQ (USA) so may be a lead time of 1-2 business days
- *Discounted price is limited to the first 50 BodyCam Sync™ Software Licence Keys purchased
- You should ensure the storage of evidence is always secured once extracted from cameras
(Please note that Wolfcom Camera and Software Packages only operate on Windows PCs and not Apple OS Systems)